Products You May Like
An air fryer is a small convection oven that can come in a basket-style or toaster oven style. Today I’m cooking these meals in my smaller basket-style air fryer!
00:51 – Air Fryer Honey Lime Shrimp ► https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/air-fryer-shrimp/
02:18 – Air Fryer Chicken Breast ► https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/make-air-fryer-chicken-breast/
04:49 – Air Fryer Salmon ► recipe is below
07:28 – Air Fryer Chicken Thighs ► https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/air-fryer-chicken-thighs/
Air Fryer Salmon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional; for color)
24 oz salmon cut into 5-6 oz fillets
2 tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat air fryer to 390°F or 200°C.
2. Stir together the rub in a small bowl.
3. Brush salmon with olive oil, then sprinkle with the rub. Using your hands, rub the spices all over the salmon, pressing it on gently.
4. Cut a strip of foil 1 inch thick and long enough to cross the air fryer and come up the sides slightly (you don’t want long overhangs on the side).
5. Using tongs, place the foil into the air fryer basket. Spray with oil, then place the salmon on the foil.
6. Cook for between 5-7 minutes, and check salmon with an instant read thermometer.
110-125°F- medium- rare * recommended temperature.
125-140°F- medium- well
140+ – well done
7. Remove salmon from the air fryer and place on a clean plate. Cover with a baking dish and rest for 5 minutes.
Find my favorite products in my shop: https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/shop/
Grab the ULTIMATE MEAL PREP BUNDLE (over 100 meal prep recipes) at: https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/ultim…
FREE MEAL PREP QUICK START GUIDE
Find me at: